On Saturday 15th June we held our 1-year anniversary here at Xtreme CSC Thurles. It was a
great success with a huge turnout consisting of current members and potential new members. There was free entry to all for the entire day. It was good to see members bring along family and friends to the event for the day
We held a BBQ between 12pm- 3pm which was supplied by our local Butcher Premier Meats. There was delicious steak burgers and chicken skewers on offer to all attendees. We also had a range of fruit skewers, protein balls, pre workout and protein shakes available during the day.
Throughout the day we held a range of different types of Challenges. Numerous amounts of people took park in all our challenges it was great to see our members and new faces taken part in the different challenges
- Plank Challenge – Winner Laura Butler
- Push up Challenge – Winner Michael Ely
- Hang Tough Challenge – Winner Ben Slattery
- WOD 60- 1 Challenge – Winners- Darren O Sullivan, Frankie O Sullivan and Kevin Patan
At the end of the day we draw the winners to our raffle. Our Raffle winners were:
- 1st Prize: One year’s free memberships- Brid Breen
- 2nd Prize: Large Hamper – Jordon Fahey
- 3rd Prize: One Month Free Membership- Audrey Ryan 4th Prize: Tub of Pre-Workout – Darren O Sullivan
Overall it was a great success. We would like to thank everyone for their support throughout the last 12 months. It has been a great year and we are always striving to improve and grow, and that will be our aim for the next 12 months.